Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Building Your Name Through Poker Publicist - My New Role!

I am so happy to announce that I have just joined the company Poker Publicist. I guess a quick copy and paste from the Poker Publicist website will indicate exactly what my new job role will be:

About Poker Publicist:

When it comes to publicity, exposure and buzz - there's no PR firm better than Poker Publicist!

Poker Publicist was founded by Per Hagen in 2010.

Per was also the founder of the leading poker agency Poker Icons, and BLUFF Magazine ranks Hagen as one of the 20 most influential people in the (poker) world.

Quote from the media:

"Included on his current roster are several world class and superstar poker players.
It seems as wherever you turn your head, Per Hagen has played a role in whatever is going on in the poker industry.
His network is enormous and he's the guy you want if you need anything done!"

Per and his team of experienced publicists design custom publicity campaigns to land clients national, local and international publicity.
We know both poker and mainstream news, we have the smarts and the connections to land publicity when and where you need it!

Poker Publicist understand that the hallmark of any good publicity campaign is consistent communication between the publicist and clients.
That's why they'll set appointments late at night or early in the morning if that's when a client is available to talk.

Inside Poker Publicist everybody work as a team for the clients - which means everyone works together to further the publicity needs of all and every clients.

If you need a publicist willing to work hard to push you to the top, then you've found the right firm!

Our team will help get you where you want to go and manage the media. Whether it's securing a big international interview or one on a local TV station, Per and his team will get the job done!

Beyond my personal game of poker and working as a FeltStars pro and columnist for various media outlets I am really happy to be working in this field of the poker industry - it perfectly compliments my marketing and ability to relate and help other players. If you know me personally, you would know I sometimes work 20 hour days to do just that: Help other players with their name and game as I perform my duties writing, on radio and what not.


I think mostly the thing that excites me about this venture in my poker career is I will be working along side Per Hagen and Joe Wass who I am sure to get a lot more experience from in this sector of poker management and marketing. Per and Joe are very skilled; I am not saying that I am not skilled as I am highly skilled however their level of expertise in their fields are second to none!


Anyway, I just thought I would keep everyone updated on what I am doing and of course point you to the fact that there are services alike Poker Publicist ready to "Create Buzz and Exposure about YOU!" Do let me know if you are wanting any assistance in this area and I shall get with my fellow team mates and we shall put our heads together!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails