Sunday, December 12, 2010

Poker Gifts Christmas Catalog for Every Player

It is that time of year when we are all buying Christmas gifts and when it comes to poker players we can be a hard bunch to buy for! If you have already brought your poker playing partner, dad, friend or companion a large gift, keep in mind there are many poker products which will never grow old, be treasured and very handy for poker players of all limits that you can fill stockings with as a last minute Christmas gift idea!


Firstly if your gift recipient plays mostly online poker they really should have a poker mouse! They are pretty much unbreakable - I have squeezed as hard as I can as I am having a poker fit! Most players haven’t brought this little beauty as yet - to know if your gift recipient has one look for a gun like object near their poker war station. It has a rolling ball on the top and a trigger, it cant be missed! It can be purchased and shipped in time for xmas at http://poker-mouse.com/ as you can see I alike a few others have mine!


There are countless amounts of books on the market. Poker Mathematics is always a favourite subject, people can go back and refer to it at any time. There are also some books that I have latched onto this year including Barry Shulmans 52 Tips For Texas Hold'em Poker, Larry Chiapelli's Chiapellis Live Poker Strategies, Tony Korfmans (this is as hilarious as hell) Texas Hold'em Poker, Gambling Balance by Linda Fitzgerald for those needing a good life balance and Joe Hachems pass the Sugar! Basically if you search the names of any of these you will find them!


There is always a subscription to a magazine which will make poker players happy. I love reading Poker News Magazine, Australian Poker Weekly and Poker Pro Mag! These will keep them happy for the rest of the year without a doubt!


Poker clothing is something poker players can never get enough of! This year I have added to my clothing pile from the following places: MITH Poker, PMS Poker Wear, Mean Green Poker, PokerGear.com.au. Between them all they have a fabulous range to suit everyone and anyone and it certainly beats wearing shirts that simply say a sites name!


Other considerations could be luggage, laptops and the like these however are far from stocking fillers! Good luck with your shopping – if you are buying for me, send none of the above as I obviously already have them – although more books and clothing I will never turn down nor will I turn down another game of online poker! ;-) :D

1 comments:

Poker Gifts said...

Wow so nice! I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate.

December 23, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Related Posts with Thumbnails