Saturday, June 12, 2010

FeltStars Offers 300% SignUp Bonus and Easy Deposits Worldwide


If you have been having difficulty depositing on Feltstars or in fact; anywhere else, I have some great news!

FeltStars is very pleased to announce the return of our Deposit option with VISA and MASTERCARD. Login to the cashier now and give it a try.

If you have any difficulties, or wish to discuss other options, please be sure to click on the Support Button for assistance.

Our support is available by email, live chat, or telephone 24/7! We have the best players in the world and we wish you the best of luck at the tables! Be sure to visit FeltStars.com for more great offers.

In addition do not forget that you can come directly to me with any issues (I will take longer then support possibly) by mailing me or contacting me via my facebook profile.

For those who are not members; a 300% initial sign up bonus is available. Enter CHICK300 as your code. This is one whopping big deal the BIGGEST and BEST DEAL there is without bias of any kind, go look yourself!

Good Luck to Everyone!

See You at the Tables!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails