Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Funniest Poker Book On Earth! WARNING PLAYERS!


This Book Review Was Originally Published in Australian Poker Weekly


Random Thought


"Writing this book review is probably going to be one of the funniest things I ever do, simply because the book is a crack up. By crack up I don't by any means think the book is worthless. I mean it is by far the funniest piece of literature I have ever read!".


Crazily I started my book review article with a "random thought". I thought (randomly of course) that starting the review like this was quite suitable as all throughout the book Texas Hold'em; Tony Korfman gives his random thoughts (I feel sorry for his wife). This book and reading this funny man of pokers "random thoughts" is strangely addictive. Be warned though so is his behaviour!


Since finalising this awesome book I now swear more, curse more, tease more, laugh more and write down my thoughts randomly like a crazy lunatic. Ok, really i don't! But thats what Tony Korfman would say, well at least I think he would. If he wouldn't say that then he is an idiot when it comes to writing book reviews about his own book!


Random Thought


"I just got caught out by 40,000 readers telling tales and calling someone an idiot like Phil Hellmuth would (or Tony Korfman). I am suing Tony Korfman for this, he has caused the ruin of my reputation!"


Readers; as wonderful as the blog you are reading is (for those who have forgotten due to age it is called Poker Down Under and Every Where Else or HotAussieChick blogspot), Tony Korfman's Texas Hold'em is all of the above plus more. Damn! I have lied again, it isnt all of the above, thats my rattling. It is however hillarious, entertaining, low cost (thats the best part) stupid, good, and at times has some good strategy. Don't get me wrong though the book doesnt appear in any way to be a strategy book. Actually, it does in some ways; a lot of ways. Tony Korfman tells it how it is. If that includes calling someone a Pri_k or saying the word F_ck, then he does. In saying that; if you do happen to be in that very old age category and have a pace maker (I have nothing against old people for the record) then I give you a WARNING -


DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK IT WILL KILL YOU!


For anyone that isnt in that category and wishes the read a poker book that isnt going to send them to sleep. But this book now! It is USD$20 available at www.pokergas.com (where you will get a taste of whats in it) and comes with a DVD set so you dont actually have to read it.


Random Thought


"The best $20 you could spend this week is purchasing from Tony Korfman! You get a 389 page book, 12 CD's and the poker laugh of your life! This purchase is specifically suited to those who have lost all thier money playing poker and have had thier electrcity turned off - you can hear on the CD's rather then try reading this book in the dark. Oh My Goodness! I have mucked this review up again! For those who are as silly as me you need power to listen to CD's too!


No more random thoughts from me, my book review is over. Buy the damn thing for crying out loud you wont be dissapointed!


One more random thought before I go.......


"The more people that purchase this book the better off I will be when I sue Tony Korfman so I hope I have convinced you all to buy it. Of course, I could be a marvellous writer and have just written the review this way to make you buy the book and sue Tony Korfman for ruining my reputation. Untill you buy it though you will not know."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails