Saturday, March 20, 2010

How to Never Lose Playing Poker! Cha Ching $$$$$$$

Wow! What an exciting week and a half for me on the electronic felt! Really I didn’t think I would have such a happy week / month even! As the saying goes: “When things are too good to be true, they usually are” but I found in my latest analysis that some things just don’t fit into this saying.


I usually play small buy in tourneys with very little prize money. It’s no surprise to anyone that I don’t have much of a bankroll - I don’t have time to build it back up. Small buy ins equate to small prize money $1 doesn’t get you far. The hours are stupid too. Play for 10 hours for $100 yep, great plan! (Sarcasm)

I was told weeks ago I didn’t have to spend big to win big and thought “Whatever!!!!!!!!!” Now I have to humbly eat my words and for once I am happy doing it! Yipppeee

This week I have won entry into 2 x $30,000.00 tournaments and 2 x $5,000.00 tournaments. I have also played in a $2,500.00 tournament and another for $1,500.00 and it cost me nothing to enter the satellites or the tourneys. Every week I have the opportunity to win this big cash now and of course I had to share my secret LOL.

I am playing for $100,000.00 minimum every month now!

Total cost to enter for the prize money has been only $49 for 3 months. I can afford $49 for 3 months especially if I cash up to $300,000.00 in those 3 months!

Subscription sites are the new way to win and I am glad I have found one. I can now NEVER LOSE at poker! NEVER, EVER, EVER! It’s brilliant for me! I am closing my laptop every single day happy as hell with my no fail performance. Closing it as I close in on the big bucks!

Test it out - $49 for 3 months with not just more than 300 hundred thousand bucks to play for – but also some fabulous prizes and a treaty of mates!

CLICK HERE--->>>>See you at Spadeclub!

Get 2 Weeks of Poker FREE

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails